REVELATION 7 – A vision of the Redeemed
1. From verses 1 – 3 explain how believers are protected from some of the judgments that fall on the earth.
2. From the verses listed below, suggest what this ‘seal’ of the believers is:
3. In verses 4-8 how did John hear ‘those who are sealed’ described?
4. But when he looked what did he see? [verse 9].
5. Discuss whether the sealed are only Jews, or all the redeemed. [Read Galatians 3:7; 6:16; Romans 2:29]
6. Where is this countless sealed multitude standing?
7. Suggest how and why they are permitted into the presence of God.
8. Suggest the significance of the palm branches. [Read Psalm 118:27]
9. What statements inform you that this countless sealed multitude are all the people who are saved by Jesus?
10. From verses 15 to 17 describe the eternal state beyond the final judgment.