REVELATION 19:11-21 – King of kings and Lord of lords
1. From the following verses list the names and titles given to Jesus Christ. Explain what each means.
2. Explain the meaning of the following:
The symbol of riding a white horse [verse 11]
His eyes like blazing fire [verse 12]
The many crowns on his head [verse 12]
His robe dipped in blood [verse 13]
The sharp sword coming out of his mouth [verse 15]
Ruling with an iron sceptre [verse 16]
Treading the fury of the winepress of the wrath of God [verse 16]
3. How do the following verses anticipate the certain outcome of the ‘battle’?
4. Why was this outcome so certain? [verse 16]
5. What part did ‘the armies of heaven’ who accompanied Christ play in the battle?
6. Suggest who these armies are.
7. List all those who lost the battle. [verse 15,18, 19,20,21]
8. What was all it took to win the battle? [verse 15, 21]
9. Suggest how we know that this last battle is neither physical nor extended.