REVELATION 20:7-15 – The end of evil
1. Verses 7-9 refer to the gathering of those opposed to the people of God. List all those identified.
2. Compare this gathering to similar gatherings mentioned in 15:14,16 and 17:10-13.
3. What causes this united opposition? [20:8]
4. What is the extent of the opposition? [verse 8,9]
5. What key activity of the evil one is mentioned in 20:7-15.
6. Verse 9 refers to ‘the camp of God’s people’ and ‘the city he loves’. What reality is communicated by these two symbols? [check Revelation 21:9,10 before you answer]
7. Describe the outcome for the various enemies in verses 9 and 10.
8. This final outpouring of God’s wrath has been portrayed several times in Revelation. Check out these references and compile a list of all that happens to all the enemies of the Lamb and of the redeemed.
Revelation 11:18 [the last phrase]
Revelation 17:16 to 19:3
9. From verses 11-15 describe the eternal destiny of
[a] those whose names are in the Lamb’s book of life
[b] those whose names are not in the Lamb’s book of life.
10. What enemy is disposed of in verse 14. Compare 1Coninthians 15::26.
11. How does this future end of all evil impact you personally?